Dean and Cath Bingham welcome you to the family run snooty fox in Warminster where you can enjoy deans culinary skills along with the friendly front of house experience from Cath and the team. We cater for all tastes using fresh ingredients, creating unique flavours and pride ourselves on knowing our customers tastes and being as flexible as possible to suit individual requests. Most of our menu is gluten free and are happy to accommodate all dietary needs.
We have a great reputation locally along with support from tourists who are staying in the town and surrounding villages whilst they are visiting Longleat, Bath, Stonehenge and coastal areas. You can choose to dine anywhere, from the main restaurant, the bar, on a warm summers day in the large colourful garden, or in the lounge area where you can sit and relax and in the winter enjoy the open log fire.
We have a well stocked bar with a wine list to suit all tastes at reasonable prices.
We are also proud that we continue to be consistently within the TOP 3 on Tripadvisor, for Warminster and surrounding villages.
We can also provide accommodation. For more details, please see our Bed & Breakfast page.
CHRISTMAS 2018 MENUS OUT NOW
Our opening hours are
- Monday and Tuesdays Closed
- Wednesday to Saturday 12 noon – 2.30pm (serving till 2ish according to bookings)
- Wednesday to Thursday 6pm – 10.30pm (sometimes earlier sometimes later ! )
- Friday and Saturday 6pm to 12 midnight (sometimes earlier sometimes later!)
- OPEN ALL DAY SUNDAY DURING MARCH TO OCTOBER (SEE TIMES BELOW FOR FOOD)
- Sunday Summer hours 12 noon – 10.30pm (food served 12 noon- 2.30pm and 5pm to 8pm)
- Sunday Winter hours October to last Sunday in March (clocks forward) 12 noon – 4pm (food served 12-2.30)
- Due to different trading patterns we try to be flexible according to the needs of the business/trade so the above are guide hours only
We source all of our ingredients from high quality, local providers. Please see some of the local suppliers we use below.
Our meat is supplied by
Walter Rose & Son
Our fish is supplied by
Our fruit & veg is supplied by
Bath Wholesale, Local Neighbours, Family.
Our ice cream is supplied by
Our beers & wine are supplied by